Belair House Weddings
Gallery Rd, Dulwich SE21 7AB, UK
Make Belair House a part of your fairy tale. The stunning symmetrical manor house is located in the leafy, countryside surrounds of Dulwich.
- Georgian mansion house with a country feel close to the city
- Upstairs features private balconies and stunning views across Belair Park, Dulwich
- 25 on-site parking spaces and free roadside parking in Dulwich
- In house wedding coordinators help guide you through the planning process
- Available for exclusive hire
- Fully licensed for ceremonies, live entertainment & bar
- A team of expert chefs create a range of delicious seasonal menus using only the finest ingredients.
On the first floor, The Ballroom is a licensed ceremony space, and it can double up to host an intimate wedding breakfast. This bright sunlit room is decorated with subtle muted colours, elegant parquet flooring and neutral shell chandeliers. The natural shades will contrast against your colour scheme and bring it to life. The balcony and large windows flood natural light into the room. This guarantees fresh characterful photography that captures the emotion of your day. By night, your chosen DJ or band can use the disco lighting and sound equipment to set the party atmosphere.
- Standing Ceremony: 80 guests
- Seated Reception: 50 guests Download Brochure
The Grand Hall
On the ground floor, The Grand Hall is Belair House’s primary dining space as well as another fully licensed ceremony option. The airy, radiant room has an original fireplace, opulent glass chandeliers and a beautiful mirrored inlet that opens onto an open air sun terrace. It’s the ideal size to keep an intimate ambience, yet allows for easy movement to and from the outdoor patio and the photogenic grounds of Belair Park in Dulwich. The beauty of the space comes in its simplicity, so that you can transform it to match your wedding vision.
- Seated Reception: 80 guests Download Brochure
For larger wedding parties, the Belair House events team can construct a gleaming white marquee on the front lawn. From epic botanical displays to a cosy winter banqueting tables, the blank canvas is yours to design. Any aesthetic is achievable in the marquee, and with the option to heat up the tent, your guests can feel comfortable in all seasons. With 25 parking spaces on site and plenty of additional free street parking in Dulwich village, the extra capacity is easily accommodated at Belair House.
- Reception & Dance Floor: 200 guests
- Seated Reception: 250 guests Download Brochure
Download our Wedding Brochure
Belair House weddings in Dulwich are bespoke to your taste and style. Choose from two licensed ceremony spaces, either The Grand Hall on the ground floor or The Ballroom on the first floor. Both have an understated, naturally bright interior to be filled with your decorations, florals and loved ones. You have the flexibility to tailor each room to suit your dream wedding day plans, and they can later be transformed to host your wedding breakfast. In the interim, The Gallery Bar, The Main Bar and the outdoor terraces can host your celebratory drinks reception.
Scroll to the image gallery to see how you can transform this heritage property in Dulwich to create your Belair House wedding.